The MD150T indicator is designed to work with tensiometric force sensors, allowing measurements at resolutions up to 0.001% *. The result can be scaled to any unit of force or mass.
MD150T is equipped with a USB connector (compatible with the manufacturer's MD150T-PC application to record measurements to a file or graph), as well as the RS485 MODBUS-RTU interface for communication with industrial devices such as HMI panels and PLCs. MD150T also has 2 relay outputs, 0-10V output, and tarring input. Built-in operating modes allow the device to be used, for example, in dispensing applications, with the exception of additional controllers.
- Conversion into a result in N, g, kg, T, Pound
- Digital filtering and measurement averages
- Changes in relay output states based on thresholds
- Memory of min./max.
- External tarring input - Analog output 0-10V
- Cooperation with the MD150T-PC program (communication via USB) for configuration and visualization of measurements
- RS485 MODBUS-RTU interface
- Solid, aluminum housing
The device is available in two power versions:
- 12..36 VDC (symbol MD150T)
- 85..260 VAC. (symbol MD150T-230)
A sample window from the MD150T-PC program.