The product has been replaced by WDT11
WDT1 amplifier Ă? is designed for cooperation with bridge strain gauges (without built-in electronics). It allows the signal from the sensor to be converted to a voltage signal in the industry standard 0-10 V.
The device also has an RS485 interface operating in the MODBUS standard. The device has the possibility to select a fixed bridge sensitivity (1mV / V, 1.5mV / V, 2mV / V). This allows for cooperation with most of the strain gauges available on the market.
Built-in RS485 interface with data exchange protocol in the MODBUS standard allows you to connect up to 32 devices on one bus (address chosen by means of switches). The WDT1 module is widely used in both industry and research laboratories, wherever there is a need for rough or precise measurement of force (weight). Depending on the sensor used, it is possible to measure small loads in the grams range as well as large loads measured in tonnes.
- Measurement of the signal from the strain gauge
- Filtering the signal
- Choosing permanent bridge sensitivity (1 mV / V, 1.5 mV / V, 2 mV / V)
- Voltage output 0-10 V with a resolution of 10 mV
- RS485 interface in the MODBUS standard
- Power supply for 14-25 V DC devices
- Device status indication via 2 LEDs
A sample of the connection of external elements to the WDT1 amplifier.