ADT42 is a universal 4-channel transducer for bridge strain gauges. Thanks to the precision 20-bit transducer, the device allows very accurate measurement of forces.
The ADT42 module can be used both in industry and in research laboratories, wherever there is a need for rough or precise measurement of force (weight).
Depending on the sensor used, it is possible to measure small loads in the grams range as well as the large loads measured in tonnes. Thanks to the possibility of summing measurements from selected channels, it can be used in multi-sensor weighing systems.
ADT42 has 2 transistor outputs, and 2 isolated inputs (including one tarring). Built-in operating modes allow the device to be used, for example, in dispensing applications, with the exception of additional controllers. The measured values can also be converted to an analog signal in the 0-10V or (0) 4-20mA standard.
Access to the device can also be done via the RS485 bus in the MODBUS-RTU protocol, enabling direct communication of one or several modules simultaneously with a PLC or HMI panel.
- 4 measuring channels
- Large resolution
- Functions of filtration of measurements, sums from channels, conversion into selected units
- Output 0-10 V / (0) 4-20 mA with the possibility of scaling
- 2 opto-isolated inputs (tarring and universal)
- 2 transistor outputs with configurable thresholds
- RS485 interface for communication with other devices in the MODBUS-RTU standard
- USB connector for transmitter configuration and acquisition of measurement data
- 12.24 VDC power supply
- Electronic scales
- Inrun platforms
- Loading of powdery materials, liquids, etc.
- Multi-sensor systems for measuring masses and forces
- Measurement systems
- ADT42-U version with voltage output (0-10 V)
- ADT42-I - version with current output (0 / 4-20 mA)