ADAE42U? is a multifunctional device dedicated for sensor cooperation with both analogue output (voltage or current) as well as rotary or linear impulse converters with quadrature output.
The device supports up to 4 sensors in an analog output, which can work in differential mode and up to two sensors with a quadrature output.
Additionally, the ADAE42U has 6 OC type transistor outputs with a configurable switch-on and switch-off threshold depending on the position of the respective encoder.
The module is equipped with two communication interfaces USB and RS485 (MODBUS-RTU). The first allows, in an intuitive way, device configuration and acquisition of measurements from a PC (the free application allows real-time recording of measured quantities, and also saves measurements to a file). The RS485 bus allows for simultaneous connection of many measurement modules and thus to collect data from more sensors than a single measurement module allows.
Thanks to the implementation of the simple and popular MODBUS-RTU protocol, the device can be used, for example, with a PLC or HMI panels.
- 10 ~ 36 VDC power supply
- Independent measurement of four analog channels (0..10 V, 0..20 mA or 4..20 mA)
- Measurement function
- Implemented mathematical functions that enable actions on values measured from analogue channels
- Co-operation with two encoders with quadrature output (TTL, line transmitter, Push-Pull and Open-Collector - + 5 + 24 V)
- Processing of the measured quantities based on programmable, linear characteristic
- 6 OC type transistor outputs with configurable thresholds for switching on and off
- Trigger input to send data to a PC (three trigger modes)
- USB interface for cooperation with a PC
- RS485 interface (MODBUS RTU) for co-operation with master devices
- PC software with the possibility of visualization and archiving of measurements
A sample window from the ADAE42U program to configure the device and read measurements from encoder and analog inputs.
Ability to connect external elements to the ADAE42U module.