The hearts of young children increasingly require specialist cardiac surgery due to their profound failure. They suffer from both congenital and acquired defects. Sometimes a heart transplant is the only salvation, but before that happens, the heart must be relieved of the workload by a mechanical device that pumps the blood.
This is achieved by prostheses made, among others by Foundation for the Development of Cardiac Surgery. Zbigniew Religa . The present Foundation is working on the development of a family of Polish heart prostheses under the ReligaHeart® brand, which will include:
- ReligaHeart®EXT - extracorporeal pulsatile heart prosthesis for adults
- ReligaHeart®PED - extracorporeal, pulsed prosthesis for children
- ReligaHeart®ROT - implantable vortex heart prosthesis
By donating 1% of tax you will help achieve this goal and give patients a chance!
We encourage you to donate 1% of your tax to the Foundation for the Development of Cardiac Surgery. prof. Zbigniew Religa KRS 0000069136
How to donate 1% of tax
The tax declaration contains two fields that are necessary to provide 1% of the annual tax. Enter in these fields:
- organization's KRS number (Zbigniew Religa Foundation for the Development of Cardiac Surgery, KRS: 0000069136)
- the transferred amount, which may not exceed 1%
1% of tax can also be shown by logging in and accepting the version of the PIT-36 or PIT-37 declaration prepared for the taxpayer on the tax portal (Your e-PIT service).
Your e-PIT service automatically indicates the organization that received 1 percent of your tax last year. If your testimony includes the Foundation for the Development of Cardiac Surgery prof. Zbigniew Religa, thank you. Please continue your willingness to donate 1% of your tax to our Foundation.
However, if last year in your tax return you indicated another organization and you want to donate 1% of your tax to our Foundation, you can easily change it.
How to change the public benefit organization in the Twój e-PIT service?
At each stage, the taxpayer may introduce changes to the PIT prepared by the tax office.
- The taxpayer must visit the website taxes.gov.pl and log in to the Your e-PIT service.
- He must provide his data (PESEL or NIP number and date of birth; the amount of income from the declaration for the previous year and the amount of income from one of the information from employers,
e.g. PIT-11 for 2021)
- He can also log in using a trusted profile.
The organization's KRS number will be visible on the main screen of the service as soon as you log into it. You will also see an option to change there. We encourage you to support our Foundation, KRS: 0000069136